Put on your best polka dot dress, polish your dancing shoes and join the East Lancashire Railway as we celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of her Majesty the Queen.
Climb aboard a heritage steam train and celebrate the best of 1940s Britain. Listen to live music and browse the stalls at this vintage spectacular.
There’s fun for all the family. Up and down the 12-mile line you’ll find stunning acts like Paul Harper, the Lancashire Belle, The Washboard Resonators and many more. A host of vintage stalls will offer clothing and memorabilia and you can even get your groove on with the Backstep Boogie Club.
Your ticket includes:
* Unlimited travel on our steam trains – hop on and off at all of our station stops and explore!
* Live entertainment from a host of vintage entertainers – Enjoy the old school stylings of the Lancashire Belle, The Washboard Resonators, the Rum and Cola Girls and more
* Live re-enactments and speeches – relive the glory days with performances from the Vice Lord Lieutenant and the Young Queen Elizabeth.
* Stalls with vintage clothing and memorabilia.
* Music and dancing with the Backstep Boogie Club
* Spitfire and Hurricane fly pasts
Whilst you’re with us, why not enjoy a cream tea in our Observation Saloon at Bury Bolton Street Station, book on the day for just £10 (first come first served).