I Am Kloot’s songwriter and frontman, John Bramwell, has released his first studio solo album “Leave Alone The Empty Spaces” and is touring a brand new live show.
The record is a stunning showcase of John’s skilful, widely acclaimed song-writing and his unique voice. It’s the first completely new collection of songs by John as a solo artist since he started his
Audiences can expect a highly personal experience from a performer who has completely immersed himself in the experience of connecting with live audiences of all kinds. This adventure has taken John to little rooms above pubs (after promising a fan he would play in their town that ‘doesn’t have gigs’) to World War II underground bunkers in Germany.
It’s about rediscovering the romance, intimacy and magic of the live music experience, one to one with the audience. The new show will include songs from “Leave Alone The Empty Spaces”, a handful of songs from his follow up album, which he has already started to record, and ten I Am Kloot classics that he has rearranged with other instruments.
And of course there’ll be the usual off the wall chat and tall stories…
This is a chance to see one of the country’s most talented songwriters at the top of his game.
For bookings of 10 or more please contact the venue directly.
“Bramwell’s new songs are spellbinding” – SUNDAY TIMES
“An artist that has a singular voice in both the literal and metaphorical sense” – LAUREN LAVERNE
“Arguably the UK's finest export” - THE NEW YORKER
“Great songs, great voice. The real thing” - TIME OUT
“Utterly compelling, quite beautiful and frequently hilarious” - THE GUARDIAN
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance