Three epic frontmen, one suberb music bill.
Chris Helme first rose to prominence as the front man of John Squire’s post-Stone Roses band ‘The Seahorses’ with the anthemic Britpop classics 'Love Is The Law' and 'Blinded By The Sun'.
Mark Morriss is a singer songwriter who famously fronted English indie outfit The Bluetones over a successful and fruitful 15 year period, scoring 14 top ten singles and 3 top ten albums.
Nigel Clark, singer-songwriter, best known as the lead singer and bassist of Dodgy. Best known for their hits "Staying Out for the Summer", "If You're Thinking of Me", and "Good Enough" which reached No. 4 in the UK Singles Chart. He released his first solo album '21st Century Man' in 2006 before returning to front Dodgy and releasing a further two studio albums.
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance