A CELEBRATION OF D.I.S.C.O
For all those who dreamed of going to New York’s Studio 54, Disco Inferno is the spectacular all singing, all dancing celebration of everything D.I.S.C.O. From the smoking hot girls to the guys in platforms, this electrifying show just screams glitter balls and good times.
You’ll be thrilled by pitch perfect harmony, high energy, slick choreography and Disco classics such as Blame It On The Boogie, Car Wash and It’s Raining Men. You’ve all seen Abba, you’ve all seen Motown, but have you all danced
to the ultimate UK Disco tribute and sang along to your favourites by Earth Wind and Fire, Barry White, Donna Summer, The Tramps, and many, many more?
With crowd engagement and interaction like only a Veritas show can provide, Disco Inferno has the wow factor that everyone will be talking about for months to come.
For groups of 10 or more, please contact the venue directly on 0161926 8992
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance