Are you ready to attend your first day at the Grand Old School of Wizardry? Join madcap mages and wacky witches on a spellbinding adventure where you will work on your wand waving, brush up on your broomstick skills and practice your potions. Just keep your eyes out for the evil wizards.
This interactive adventure will see your family join colourful characters provided by performance company Funcast. During the train ride you will take part in a host of entertaining activities to complete the story.
• One return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall hauled by a steam train.
• An approximately two-hour wizarding experience.
• Wizard themed activities.
• Plenty of photo opportunities.
• Make your day complete with a trip to Bury Transport Museum, sited just across the road from Bury Bolton Street Station.
(It is recommended you arrive 20 minutes before your departure time stated on your ticket.)