90s icons Toploader are back with brand new material including a full length album and new singles.
Made up of Joseph Washbourn, Matt Knight, Rob Green and Dan Hipgrave, Toploader is one of the biggest band of its generation.
Since exploding onto the scene shortly after forming in 1997, the multi-time Brit nominated band have_ over two million album sales to their name and a string of top 20 hits both home and abroad. Right from debut hit single ‘Onka’s Big Moka’ to tracks like ‘Dancing In the Moonlight’, the band have always made it big. As one of the highest selling outfits of their era, they still boast a massive fanbase more than ten years later, and as such news of their new material couldn’t come soon enough.
The band might have taken a break between 2003 and 2011 but their star is still very much burning brightly. They returned with a well received album ‘Only Human’ and more singles came in the ensuing years including ‘Turn It Around’, which picked up plenty of support from BBC Radio 2. Wholly accustomed to playing in from of massive audiences and mixing up musical influences with ease, this band is as skilled in the live arena as they are in the studio when crafting massive singalong hits.
Toploader never fail to please the crowd and have backed the likes of Robbie Williams and Tom Jones everywhere from Wembley Stadium to Glastonbury.
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance