The UK's own disco pioneers The Real Thing still whip up the crowds from the minute they hit the stage. Following the sad passing of Eddy Amoo, his brother Chris and Dave Smith have decided to continue as a duo backed by The Real Thing band. Return to the glory days of dance music with the real music legends in a soulsational evening of non-stop, live dancefloor anthems including You to Me Are Everything, Can't Get By Without You and Can You Feel the Force. Backed by their critically acclaimed band, one of The Real Thing's original frontmen, Chris Amoo plus Dave Smith, revive the sensational 70s and 80s, performing all of the UK's most successful soul group's formidable repertoire. Rainin' Through the Sunshine, So Much Love to Give and Love's Such a Wonderful Thing give way to the classic Children of the Ghetto famously covered by Philip Bailey of Earth Wind and Fire. Also featuring a specially composed tribute to the biggest dance hits of their era, including Ladies Night, Ain't No Stopping us Now and Celebration, prepare to use up and wear out the dancefloor one last time!
" ... these guys are pure class, and really hold up their songs vocally, even after all these years" - Clair Woodward, Sunday Express
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance