THERE ARE ABBA TRIBUTES AND THEN THERE'S 'MY MY!'
“Sensational!” “The best Abba tribute show in the UK we’ve seen.” “A rip-roaring fun night out.” are just some of the terms that have been used to describe our incredible tribute show that will have you involved from the very start.
My My! pays homage to the original Swedish sensations through capturing Abba’s great sense of fun, recreating their incredible unique sound and combining this into a fun filled evening of sing-along, dance-along magic! Let us thrill you with a mix of iconic costume and a touch of audience participation that only a Veritas production can provide.
Featuring such unforgettable hits as “Waterloo”, “Mamma Mia” and “Dancing Queen”, this fantastic cast of West End performers and full band are guaranteed to liven up your night and keep you dancing till dawn!
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance