This 5 star show that tours the world is ‘a two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’! (Daily Telegraph, UK)
When the audience become diners in the ‘Faulty Towers’ restaurant, pretty much anything can happen – because 70% of the show is improvised. The fun starts as guests wait to be seated. It then hurtles along in a 2-hour tour de force of gags and shambolic service as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a ‘70s-style 3-course meal together with a good dollop of mayhem. Expect the unexpected!
Internationally acclaimed, the show was born in April 1997 as a loving tribute to the BBC’s much-loved TV series. Nearly a million people around the world have seen it since.
As of 2019, 11 teams of cast working from England and Australia tour around 20 countries a year. The show is also into its eighth year in London’s West End, where it holds TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
Please note: The ticket price includes a 3 course meal. Special dietary requirements must be made directly with the venue a minimum of 1 week before the event.
There is no pre booked seating plan for this event.
For bookings of 10 or more please contact the venue directly.
'A solid two hours of madness and a fantastic tribute to the much-loved BBC sitcom that leaves you bursting in laughter’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
‘Outrageously funny’ Broadway Baby, Edinburgh Fringe
‘Hilarious… catch it before it leaves’ Best of Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance