Shaun Ryder is nothing short of a living legend.
As the frontman of The Happy Mondays and Black Grape, Shaun is a fundamental cog in the Madchester phenomenon that spread across the globe. Creating mind-blowing anthems with an abundance of energy, his music has managed to transcend guitar and house music.
Join Shaun for a fascinating interview about his years in The Happy Mondays & Black Grape. You will also hear his take on the Manchester music scene and truly incredible first-hand accounts of mad incidents and the rock & roll capers he is so renowned for.
“I'm not too sure where I've been, I've just got off a plane, mate. I think it was Spain or Norway or some mad place like that... in fact ask Bez.” - Shaun Ryder
Audience members will have the chance to ask Shaun questions and delve into the mind of a true icon of our time. You know this will be entertaining, make sure you’re part of it!
Important information for guests regarding Coronavirus.
When we re-open, our priority will be to ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable.
Here are some of the COVID-19 prevention measures we will have in place across the building.
• There will be staggered arrival times to the show in an aid to reduce queues, and temperature checks and security controls will be in place.
• We request that audiences arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time.
• All tickets must be bought in advance and e-tickets will be scanned at the entrance so please print these at home or show them on your mobile device.
• We will be following a strict non-admission policy for late comers so please allow plenty of time for your journey
• Face masks are mandatory at all times throughout the venue, and inside the ballroom during the performance. Entry will be denied if face masks are not worn.
• Children under the age of 11 will not be required to wear face masks.
• The venue will be cleaned throughout the day and between every theatre show. Front of House areas will additionally be cleaned during shows, while audience members are in the ballroom.
• Sanitiser stations will be located at the entrance to the venue and throughout foyer and bar area and on entry to the ballroom.
• We will be asking audiences to maintain social distancing from all other households or support bubbles whilst at the venue.
• We will send you an email 48hrs before your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance