Bolton Food and Drink Festival 2019
Friday 23rd - Monday 26th August
Nothing brings people together like a fabulous festival!
Clear your calendar, set your alarm and come and join us this August Bank Holiday weekend for some of the best family entertainment around at one of the North West’s favourite events! Bolton’s celebrated Food and Drink Festival is back for its 14th year and it’s better than ever.
Voted the best Food Market in 2017 and as the best market attraction in 2018 by the National Association of British Market Authorities. The festival attracted over a quarter of a million visitors last year so book your tickets early and make sure it’s in your diary!
Feast your senses with:
• Celebrity and regional chef cookery demos
• Over 200 food, drink and arts and craft stalls
• Special events, including a trendy Gin festival and a Comedy and burger night
• Brand new Masterclasses in our chef’s kitchen
• The return of the Festival Music stage on Le Mans Crescent, with daily headline acts and local musical talent
• Fantastic children’s activities – loads of great activities based in our family zone at Crompton Place