This is a daytime Dining Train event onboard one of our heritage steam or diesel trains. Seats are in open carriages around tables of two or four people
This year our Pines Express trains dining trains will be themed around regional menus following the route the Pines Express took on its journey from Manchester to Bournemouth. Starting in the north and ending up at the seaside in Bournemouth, we’ve created six menus representative of the areas that the famous train travelled through. All will be carefully crafted by our onboard catering team in our kitchen coach as you travel the line.
You’ll enjoy a welcome drink of local Three Choirs sparkling wine served on the platform (weather permitting) before boarding for a three course meal followed by tea and coffee. Our onboard bar will be open for additional drinks.
The menus will be based on the following areas;
Northern Soul (Manchester & Lancashire)
All Change at Crewe (Cheshire)
A Midland Medley (Staffordshire & West Midlands)
Along the Severn (Gloucestershire)
Cider & Apples (Somerset)
A trip to the seaside (Dorset)
• 3 April - Northern Soul (Manchester & Lancashire)
• 1 May - All Change at Crewe (Cheshire)
• 5 June - A Midlands Medley (West Midlands & Staffordshire)
• 10 July - Along the Severn (Gloucestershire)
• 7 August - Cider & Apples (Somerset)
• 28 August - A trip to the Seaside (Dorset)