Brilliant news for anybody who has ever been a fan of the little blue engine, Thomas and Friends™ are coming to visit the East Lancashire Railway.
Friday 3 – Sunday 5 August 2012
Saturday 6 – Sunday 7 October 2012
To celebrate his arrival there will be a great variety of fun family attractions, so don’t miss out and join the fun. Your one-price ticket will include:
- - A ride with Thomas™ up and down his own branch line
- - Meet the Fat Controller
- - Watch the Troublesome Trucks causing trouble with the engines
- - Daily Opening Ceremony to welcome Thomas
- - Entry to the Imagination Station featuring storytelling, colouring and drawing, face-painting, Thomas film screenings, games and more
- - Temporary Thomas tattoos
- - Circus workshop, Magic Shows and Punch & Judy
- - Your own Sticker and Junior Engineer Certificate
- - A free Mega Bloks gift and Ultimate Diesel Guide (subject to availability)
- - Entry to the Bury Transport Museum
- - Doctor Doolally and his talking Toucan
- - Competition with prizes
Thomas will no doubt try to get up to some mischief while he is here but fortunately for us the Fat Controller, Sir Topham Hatt, will be here to make sure it does not get out of hand. All of the attractions and rides are covered by your admission ticket, so you have no excuse not to get involved.
This is a family day out that really should not be missed so make sure you come down to see Thomas and his friends at the East Lancashire Railway.
- - Day Out with Thomas is a full day event so please arrive before lunchtime and allow at least 4 hours for your visit
- - Food & Drink facilities, souvenir shop and baby changing facilities are available on site. Parking adjacent to Bury Bolton Station is limited but Park & Ride is available at the East Lancs Railway stations at Heywood, Ramsbottom and Rawtenstall.
- - Family tickets are available for up to 2 Adults and 3 Children
- - Child ticket is for 3-15 years of age
- - Under 3's must have a free ticket
- - No concessionary or platform tickets available during the event.
© Gullane (Thomas) Limited