Faulty Towers - The Christmas Dining Experience
Tickets for Faulty Towers - The Christmas Dining Experience at The Lowry
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe and Sydney Opera House. It returns again to The Lowry in December, but be warned: it always sells out here too, so early booking is essential.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of mayhem and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy and theatre fans, as well as anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal with plenty of laughs. This true blend of spontaneous comedy and unique theatrical script is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Deliciously entertaining’ What’s on London
- ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby
- ‘A gale force frenzy of chaos and comedy’ Manchester Evening News
Born in Australia in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, performed in around 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage
- ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Hilariously bonkers’ Edinburgh Evening News